- Step 1: Plug in the power supply and press the fourth button on.
- Step 2: Press the first key to adjust the power cycle from 1-5. 1-5 gear power is 500w, 600w, 800w, 900w, 1000w.
- Step 3: Press the second and third buttons to adjust the sealing time, respectively for the ones and tenths of the seconds
- Step 4: Place the mouth of the bottle with aluminium foil in the centre of the bottom of the machine, press the switch on the top of the handle, and the machine automatically starts sealing.
|Sealing diameter||25/32”-3 15/16” (20-130mm)|
|Maximum allowable current||<6A|
|Working frequency||30±5% KHz|
|Sealing speed||20-30 pcs/min|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||17.0 * 17.0 * 23.0 cm|
|Maximum ambient temperature||113℉|
|Shell protection grade||IP21|
|Power-off memory function||yes|
NOTE: This induction sealer is not suitable for height lid or pointed lid
- If the sealing diameter is less than 25/32″(20 mm), the power should be set to a high level, which can increase the sealing speed.
- If the sealing diameter is longer than 2 23/64″(60 mm), the power should be set to a low level to obtain better sealing quality.
- Just after sealing, press the bottle mouth with fingertips would make the seal more firm.
- There is no certain time and power, please adjust several times according to the actual situation to obtain suitable setting parameters.
- Diameter: 25/32″(20 mm) – Sealing time: 1.5 seconds
- Diameter: 1 57/64″(48 mm) – Sealing time: 1.2 seconds
- Diameter: 2 3/4″(70 mm) – Sealing time: 0.6 seconds
- Diameter: 3 5/32″(80 mm) – Sealing time: 0.4 seconds
- The first button “P” is used to adjust the power cycle from 1-5. 1-5 gear power is 800w, 900w, 1000w, 1100w, 1200w.
- The second and third buttons “T” are the adjustment buttons for the ones and tenths of the sealing time, respectively. The ones place cycle from 0~5, the tenth place cycle from 0-9. The adjustable range of time is: 0.1-5.9 seconds.
- The fourth button is used to turn on and off.
- The first digit of the number shows the power parameter
- The second and third digits show the sealing time